Become a Teacher
Welcome to our new page. This page will soon be populated with downloadable content relating to this new offer at
St James the Great Primary School so please keep checking back for new information.
New Vacancy: Unqualified Teacher
Role: Unqualified Teacher
Location: Peckham, South East London
Job Type: Fixed Term November 2021- end July 2022
Salary: £22,849 PA
- Do you have a 2.2, 2.1 or 1st class degree?
- Are you an aspiring primary teacher?
- Do you want to work in Peckham, an exciting part of London with excellent transport links.
- Are you keen to start learning how to teach lessons at a school that truly believes that education is a powerful vehicle to enhance the life chances of children?
- Would you like to utilise your passion and knowledge to teach the next generation?
- This is a wonderful opportunity for a high achieving Graduate who is eager to train to teach within an inclusive, diverse and extremely supportive school environment.
Unqualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Train to teach within a forward-thinking school
- Primary school at the heart of a vibrant community
- Caring and inclusive faith school environment
- Highly inspirational staff
- Fantastic students who are ready to learn
- Excellent support/training given
- Superb staff well-being support
- Excellent transport connections
Unqualified Teacher – The Role:
In this role you will be employed initially as an Unqualified Teacher. You will be working with outstanding teachers within a school that is forward-thinking and is well staffed with passionate senior leaders and teachers who truly want to make a difference. You will have the opportunity to not only learn from outstanding teachers, but also become an outstanding teacher yourself. You will plan, deliver and assess teaching and learning opportunities. You will be working within a very supportive and welcoming school and you will have every opportunity to develop and grow your teaching practice.
Unqualified Teacher – Person specification:
- 2, 2.1 or 1st degree
- GCSE Grade C/5 or above in English, Maths and a Science subject
- High achieving and highly aspirational individual
- Strong A Levels
- Some experience of working with young people
- Confident and ready to hit the ground running
For more information, please download the available information below. To apply, please write to email@example.com